Corporate Executives and Talented Employees Deserve More
Highly talented executives and professionals come with high expectations. Unfortunately, too many benefits plans impose unattractive limitations on your compensation packages, and unreasonable burdens on your business. Worse, most benefits consultants offer generic programs and/or products that are are inconsistent with strategic goals, too expensive to execute, and too cumbersome to manage.
Your talent—and your organization—are worth much more. That’s why we dive into deep analyses to model possibilities that make sense for you and your professionals. We design programs that not only fit participant expectations, but also fulfill corporate responsibilities for mission consistency, cost-efficiency and accountability. Once our plans are implemented, we remain your partners, providing plan management services that keep a watchful eye on asset management, and deliver on-going support.
Examples of Some Executive Benefits Available:
- Non-qualified retirement plans
- Executive deferral plans
- SERP (Supplemental Executive Retirement Plans)
- Alternative funding mechanisms
- COLI (Corporate Owned Life Insurance)
- TOLI (Trust Owned Life Insurance
- BOLI (Bank Owned Life Insurance)
- Executive disability
- Executive compensation programs
- Executive tax-favored long-term care
- Supplemental executive life insurance
- 162 plans